Tuesday 25 March 2014

multiple intelligences: shown in a clever way

We have already looked at Howard Gardner's ideas:
Jay Doubleyou: multiple intelligences in the classroom
Jay Doubleyou: visual, auditory, kinesthetic learning styles

From Birmingham City Council we have the BGFL - or Birmingham Grid for Learning:




Birmingham Grid for Learning - Multiple Intelligences (Secondary)

Which gives us the usual test:

The Birmingham Grid for LearningMultiple Intelligences
What are Multiple Intelligences Take the Test View the Results Notes
Section 1: Tell us a little bit about yourself
 
Are you male or female?  Male        Female
What is your age? 11 or under        12 - 14        15 - 16        17 - 18        19 or over
Where do you live?  

Section 2: Multiple Intelligences
Now answer these questions by clicking on the box that you most agree with. There are 40 questions. You will need to answer every question before you click the "Finish" button.
 This is not like me at allI am very rarely like thisThis is a bit like meThis is sometimes like meI am like this more often than notI am always like this
I enjoy writing things down.
I am good at mathematical problems and using numbers.
Pollution makes me angry.
I always do things one-step at a time.
I can recognise and name different types of birds, trees and plants.
I enjoy being outdoors when I learn.
I know some of my weaknesses and strengths.
I have a good sense of balance and like to move around a lot.
I enjoy parties.
I learn well from listening to others.
 Top
© 2002 - 2014 Birmingham City Council        Birmingham Grid for Learning | BGfL Primary

Birmingham Grid for Learning - Multiple Intelligences (Primary)

But what's particularly interesting is the way in which the results are delivered:



Who The Heck Do You Think You Are? And just what do you think you're doing? | thewellnessaddict.com
.
.
.

No comments: